Cadac - transporting

@moomin-j have you any pics?
It lives in here:

Cadac bag 1.jpg

It's got a velcro'd pocket bit to put the gas hoses in:

Cadac bag 2.jpg

It measures 300mm high & 500mm round & the top is zipped approx 3/4 way around:

Cadac bag 3.jpg

It's made of a waterproof spongy / foamy kind of squishy material & still has plenty of room for more cooking stuff.

Bought from here:

Speak to a nice guy called Dillon

Reply to my inquiry...
Hi

Thank you for your inquiry. We can make you a Black padded bag, we use 3mm or 10mm foam which is sandwiched between a heavy duty canvas on the outside and a soft lightweight nylon on the inside. Comes with a heavy duty zip & carry handle. Price for 3mm foam £35.00 plus £7.99 UK delivery OR 10mm foam Price £45.00 + £8.99 UK delivery. If you would like to order, please call in your payment details using the contact number below or we can send an invoice and it can be paid by bacs. alternatively, we can send you a PayPal invoice for you to pay. . (PayPal invoice will only be used on orders under £200 order over £200 will need to be paid by bacs or card ).. Delivery for made to measure orders is approximately 4-5 weeks.

I have ordered a 10mm thick one in Grey, will post pics when it arrives (he says hopefully sooner than 4 weeks for delivery)

I have just sent bags4everything a design for a replacement bag for the 2cook2pro.
If the price is right how many might be interested in one?
View attachment 173101
I would be up for 1 of these, but prefer it if the padded flap for the hot plates was stitched ip the sides and also a line of stitching to separate the 2 halves (if that makes sense).

I would be up for 1 of these, but prefer it if the padded flap for the hot plates was stitched ip the sides and also a line of stitching to separate the 2 halves (if that makes sense).

The padded flap would be stitched to the zippered lid not the main part.

So the "padded flap" would become a "padded pocket" when stitched to the "zippered lid"?
Stitched also in the middle to become 2 padded pockets?

Don’t forget they do a discount if you are members of either of the two camping clubs.

They had said they had done a bag for the CADAC 2 Cook recently for someone but had not kept the pattern. I just want a bag that won’t fall apart, I’m not bothered about separate pockets for the plates, just wanted to avoid damage in transit but if you think that is what would be popular then go for it.

They had said they had done a bag for the CADAC 2 Cook recently for someone but had not kept the pattern. I just want a bag that won’t fall apart, I’m not bothered about separate pockets for the plates, just wanted to avoid damage in transit but if you think that is what would be popular then go for it.
I’ve just bought the Ducksback bag for the Cadac.

Back