CAD for lwb T6 / kitchen cabinets /furniture/panels

JBR80

CNC machinist
T6 Pro
I'm just planning the conversion of my LWB 2015 T6. I have found a very good 3D model of a SWB T6, but I can't find a free or paid for lwb version. I would be incredibly grateful for anyone who could supply or direct me to a 3d model (step/iges/solidworks) of a lwb T6. As an alternative, or addition, 3D models of kitchen cabs/ furniture or lining panels would be very helpful. Just so it's not all take take take, for models I can use, I'll exchange for some free/discounted CNC machining. Once I've refined some designs I'll be posting on the forum to share with other DIYers.

Thanks, I have seen these 2d files. In the bodybuilder guidelines P185 is mentions 'The available 3D data can be found on the body builder portal of Volkswagen AG under “Technical information/CAD data”*. But I can't see a way of registering, I think this must be only available to approved converters.

I'm thinking about taking the excellent swb 3d model from for grabcad: Free CAD Designs, Files & 3D Models | The GrabCAD Community Library and do a 3d model cut and shut to add the 400mm in length for the lwb. I'll then cross ref dims from the 2d to see if the deviations are significant. My hunch is that the error will be negligible enough for me to work with. I'm not planning on scribing units in to the mm, what's a couple of mm here and there?......bad engineer, go and sit in the corner and think about what you've said.

Back