Sold Kitchen / Wardrobe units for T5/T6 SWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkhaus

VIP Member
Hi

This is a follow up to the following: For Sale - Fabwork 3/4 R&R Bed (and mattresses)

Following a (re)conversion, I have a kitchen and wardrobe combo looking for a new home.

The kitchen includes: an integrated overhead cupboard (with underside LED lighting - wired ready for a switch etc). There is the usual storage beneath the workbench (for gas locker/water storage/beer etc). There is an internal cutlery drawer, with an excellent two-shelf storage door behind which will sit the fridge. There is also a small table which stores at the side of the kitchen. The workbench is ready to take a SMEV hob with a right hand sink.

There is a twin USB socket, 2 240V sockets and a 12v cigarette socket (They simply require wiring/fusing). The small holes to the south of these were for the panel for a diesel heater (not included). If you don‘t install a diesel heater, the holes could be very easily filled, or even hidden with an (empty bottle of beer.

The wardrobe features a tambour door behind which you will find the storage split into three compartments (1 full length on top of two half length). The top and rear half length spaces are also accessible from the rear (two doors, as seen in the pics). The other half length storage is accessed via the tambour door and a cutaway in the floor of the upper storage (confused yet?). That space is massive (we have used it for storing a dozen or more 1.5 litre water bottles). The kitchen drawer, base plate (beneath the fridge), and the wardrobe internals are not assembled for transportation purposes. It’s also easier to do it all when the bed is in place. The kitchen and wardrobe will be in two sections for easier transportation. They are joined together again in seconds.

How you fix this to the walls and/or floor of your van is a personal choice. It only requires a couple of basic furniture fixings.

There are matching pieces for the bed, the rear of which features a big door for further storage (we’ve had chairs, kayak etc beneath the bed).

So some of this is assembled, whilst other parts are simple to fit using IKEA type fixings. If you require the whole thing to be flat packed, I can do that.

I’m looking for £750 for the complete unit. Collection only please (or arrange your own courier). I am based in Cleadon/South Shields, South Tyneside.

There will be an additional post for a set of blackout curtains and fittings (SWB 5 windows including barn doors|.

Thanks for viewing.

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

IMG_0532.jpeg

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0527.jpeg

IMG_0526.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you very much to everyone who showed interest in the units. They have now been sold, along with the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back