Busfest 6-8 September 2019

Looking forward to attending - only for the Saturday though. Hoping to get ideas for my camper conversion!! Get to see some of the T6 crowd there!

Don't forget to come and say hello to the group look out for the flags
I will, the wife has come to hate this forum... can’t think why... I’m just glad the dashboard doesn’t show the time spent actively on the site - it might very well lead to divorce ;)

I will, the wife has come to hate this forum... can’t think why... I’m just glad the dashboard doesn’t show the time spent actively on the site - it might very well lead to divorce ;)
Yay, another one for the “I love my van .com” divorcee club. Weird isn’t it, our ladies can spend all day with their noses in Facebook or woman’s weekly, but the moment we go on the forum eyes get rolled and the sighs and tutting start.

That's a minor detail to her finding the 'real' receipts.
And if anyone knows about hiding the real receipts, then it’s @Fish

Can I get some feedback please - is it worth attending Busfest on the Friday?

I am going away to the lakes on Saturday morning so Friday is the only day I can get there. My reason for going is to talk to converters re some specific ideas on my van.

Is Friday a 'set up' day for trade stands? - the Busfest site carries a warning about attending Friday to this effect.

Confused WRT tickets. I ordered 1 camping unit, 2 adults and 1 child. I’ve received 1 ticket for camping and the other 2 tickets / passes have my name on and children 1. Is that correct format?

Confused WRT tickets. I ordered 1 camping unit, 2 adults and 1 child. I’ve received 1 ticket for camping and the other 2 tickets / passes have my name on and children 1. Is that correct format?
that's what I've got as well

Have been in touch with Busfest as I had 1 Camping Unit Ticket and 1 Ticket with my name on. They have said that I have to print 2 x ticket with name on and they have 'adjusted' that this is scanned twice. So if you have received 2 tickets the same and 1 camping unit ticket you should be OK.

Confused.com Why would you need to print 2 tickets if they are the same. Just hand them the printed ticket twice. (Environmental policy kicking in).
Think I'll make sure I have my booking confirmation to hand when we arrive.

Anyway, 1 week to go. Getting excited now.:grin bounce:

Back