Busfest 6-8 September 2019

Any members looking for Busfest club access? Might be a few members with passes for sale.

All I've posted in the WhatsApp group that I cant go to Busfest. So there is a spare ticket going on the T6 Busfest pitch.

1 adult & a dog. I'm double booked that weekend

I'm off over Scafell Pike which I'd agreed to last year but forgot about!

Ed the dog is still injured and no walks this year for him.

Anyone going to BF after a kiravans door store (passenger side)? Got one for sale, it has been covered with fabric and then removed so residue spray glue over it but fine for recovering. £50 if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone going to BF after a kiravans door store (passenger side)? Got one for sale, it has been covered with fabric and then removed so residue spray glue over it but fine for recovering. £50 if anyone is interested.

Thanks.
If no one has it, and you’re able to post, then I’d be interested

I just had a flick through this thread and noticed @Keepad was from Kent, but then his brother-in-law decided to get wed. @Benno is Surrey way, so if he’s got space and time, then that may be an option.. @Benno?

Happy to pass on to someone willing to take it back with them from BF. However no postage due to costs and potentially getting damaged in transit.

How much space is there available per van? Drive away awning or wind out?

Never understood the obsession with fire pits? Dangerous and stink. We'll have the pitch furthest away please ;)

Back