Busfest 6-8 September 2019

Looking at going to this, as it’s out first event like this I have a few questions

1) Ideal for kids?
2) I don’t have a pop top so will be using a three room bedroom tent, will there be sufficient room to pitch?
3) any tips for newbie coming to busfest?

Regards

Not sure whether club camping is even open for booking anymore. You may be able to get tickets for a generic camping area.

Yep, just checked back through previous messages in this thread and it says that club camping was being shut down on August 10th.

Oh.
It's great for kids.
Should be room for your tent
Think how much money and double it. Too many shops selling too much stuff

@Deaky (News) :thumbsup:

Hi All,

Only a few weeks to go till BUSFEST starts. I have been informed that the tickets/passes will start being sent out by e mail next Friday.

If you have someone who is arriving on the Thursday afternoon to marshal your pitch, please can you supply me with their name . Also whoever it is that you nominate please ask them not to arrive until 4 pm, as they will not be able to gain entry.

Can I remind you all about having no ground fires, several areas were damaged last year and had to be repaired.

Also to remember to be neighbourly, and considerate to fellow campers, some do have young children with them.

@Deaky (News) :thumbsup:

If you have someone who is arriving on the Thursday afternoon to marshal your pitch, please can you supply me with their name . Also whoever it is that you nominate please ask them not to arrive until 4 pm, as they will not be able to gain entry.

Does this mean we can rock up Thursday or is it only one person?

Back