Busfest 6-8 September 2019

I didn't forget your name is Mark, Mark, and i'm a couple of years older than Mark mate. It's more about respect, I make a point of knowing peoples real names, and birthdays. You will be missed Mark, I was looking forward to seeing the van on So-Lows again :confused:

Hi guys , as my van is not yet ready I will not be coming for the weekend as originally planned so I was thinking of going just for the day on Friday and wondered if there was enough to see and do on that day or is Saturday the better day ? But I can’t make Saturday! It’s a 2 1/2 drive for me so I don’t want to waste my time fri if it ain’t going to be that good

Hi guys , as my van is not yet ready I will not be coming for the weekend as originally planned so I was thinking of going just for the day on Friday and wondered if there was enough to see and do on that day or is Saturday the better day ? But I can’t make Saturday! It’s a 2 1/2 drive for me so I don’t want to waste my time fri if it ain’t going to be that good
Busfest Question

All packed for tomorrow, finishing at lunchtime to give the velle a clean, pick up the boy @ 15:00hrs then a 2.5 hr drive. :thumbsup:

Myself and MrsDeaks will be coMing on Saturday.
Hoping to get some ideas for the next phase of project Wolfgang!!

Would like to meet some of the members on here too.

See you there (maybe)

Deaks :)

Van is loaded. Well; when I say loaded I mean I looked at the camping kit shelves in the garage grabbed handfuls of stuff, lobbed it in the back, and am just hoping that’ll do. No time to sort it all out, won’t get home till around 18:00 tomorrow then got a nightmare journey to try and miss Brum on a Friday evening! Joy!

Back