Busfest 6-8 September 2019

Sitting in a quaint tea room in nearby Upton Upon Severn as that was the point where googlemap unusual directions and being ravenous had over ridden the urge to drive any further... apparently we're 4 miles away!

Bit disappointed that I've only seen about 5 vans on the way down and they were of the non waving variety... out of interest how far from the gated T6 community is general camping/Sangat where we're billeted?

Hi guys just spotted @Fish van from other side of the fence ! Can I pop in and say hello or do I need a special wrist band ?

About to leave for busfest - cheating by staying in a hotel tonight but hey... just been called to say that my van is ready for collection next week from VW Dartford... happy days!!!

Hope to see some of you there. :)

Guys

Can I buy a ticket on the gate tomorrow or will they tell me it’s too busy, have a long way to travel so wanted to make sure.
Kids of any age welcome?

Cheers guys

You’ll need a wristband/ day ticket to get in.
I am in
Guys

Can I buy a ticket on the gate tomorrow or will they tell me it’s too busy, have a long way to travel so wanted to make sure.
Kids of any age welcome?

Cheers guys
yes no problem it’s £20 for the day not sure how much children’s tickets are but you won’t have any issues getting in

Back