BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

Gonna be my first trip since getting the van! Hope it's worth the trip from Newcastle!

My Defender goes on Wednesday. I'm camping from my wifes Clio at Newland Meadow campsite, be a real shock that to be back in a ground tent. Then Brompton 4 miles to the show. I'll have that 'cash burning pocket' syndrome :)

new toys 022.JPG

"I'll have that 'cash burning pocket' syndrome"

I'm the same. I was a single click away from blowing £1500 on an Evo Motion unit yesterday. Then the thought occurred to hang fire until this event and I might find some more inspiration. Either that or a cheeky discount

My tickets also arrived. Unfortunately I only bought 1 ticket so Mrs Scott and my 2 friends will have to pay at the door.

So as a newcomer. What should we expect at Busfest. I've been to many music festivals but never busfest.

Also, as there won't be any hook up. What does everyone do to keep power in the van when he leisure battery runs flat.
Don't think you will get camping on the gate. All sold out

100% mark up - grrrr - ticket touts! I have no problem with people's circumstances changing and offloading tickets for upto face value but this is blatant profiteering.

Be wary if considering this, there is another eBay listing warning not to buy any resale tickets as they will be blocked at the gate (though in the case of this particular listing I'm not sure how they would be able to identify)

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/BUSFEST-TIC...d=232476840633&_trksid=p2349624.c100408.m2460

Yeah, not sure about that plus they clearly show the ticket numbers which is a bit silly as the stewards will now be on the lookout for them.
One thing I hadn't thought of. I had no intention of bring anything with me to confirm who I am and prove the tickets are mine. Fortunately, I always carry my driving licence but I'll check on the tickets and info sent to see if it says you must bring ID. Can imagine a few/lot of people won't bring anything. I never leave any details in my Van or cars showing my address because if someone nicked my car keys they would also have my house key so not going to give them my address as well.

Not been asked for ID before, think that would be if you turned up with tickets that had been spotted on ebay

Presume you can still buy non camping tickets at the gate? I've only got a ticket for me and the van. Need to buy one for my wife at the gate. Is this the case?

A

I'm hoping to get down for Saturday but not finalised plans, 2 hours there so may just have an early start and late home driving there and back. Looking forward to it

I can't seem to get that whatsapp thing going. Is it worth sharing a few mobile numbers to make sure we know where we're going on Friday?

Just a thought!

We can see your message on what's app can you not see ours ?

Where's that handy 13 year old

Back