BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

Excellent he can knacker mine out.
Do they ever get knackered - 8 months old and I've not seen it yet??!! George (9 year old black) had such a quiet life before, 3 walks a day, meeting his mates for a good run on the park at lunchtime, trips to the pub, etc., etc.., all he wants to do now is leave home! lol

Random question,
Anyone know where on-site the forum camping is?
Also anyone planning on chilling around campsite on Friday night rather than hitting the tunes on-site? Only asking as I'm trying to get the Friday night off and can be free me for a chat and a few beers ideally around the Camp as its good time to meet a few of you. I Will be starting work about 7am Sat so can't do anything too wild.

We are in the designated club camping area which is shown on the site map but it's a pretty large area and we won't know exactly where we are in it until we get there
I am arriving on Friday as are a few others so we can catch up Friday eve if your free

I'll keep an eye out for you guys as well, also couldn't agree more about taking a wonder around the campsites..... Theres often loads of great vans to get inspiration from.

I will be coming along but not with my van as yet as still waiting !!! Looking forward to getting some nice ideas and maybe a few parts ....

Hey Guys, really considering a long drive down from Scotland for look around? Ours is close to being converted soon and it would be great to see what's about? Is this a good event for this and how would I get tickets. Sorry if I've missed it somewhere as we would like to camp also.

Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul
I have not been before but speaking with those that know this seems to be the place to be. I read that the camping had sold out but you can pay on the gate as a day guest. Sorry not a great deal of help. The Busfest website was pretty useful.

Ian

So excited now. Have managed to get the interior of the van all cleaned up, now just need to get the outside done, but working all week. Panic time.

Hey Guys, really considering a long drive down from Scotland for look around? Ours is close to being converted soon and it would be great to see what's about? Is this a good event for this and how would I get tickets. Sorry if I've missed it somewhere as we would like to camp also.

Thanks
Paul
As above, I think camping is sold out. However, there is a very good Camping and Caravan Club site just down the road (we stayed there a few months back) that may have vacancies.

Its worth it, biggest best show, camping is sold out now so think it will be pay on the door for access and find somewhere else nearby to camp

Brilliant guys thanks for all the replys. I'm particularly interested in evo designs and was hoping for a good look at their stuff. Might head down.

Cheers
Paul

Its the only place you'll be able to see all your interests and inspirations. Nearly all recommended companies will be there.. you'll need time on site as it can get very busy.

Back