BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

Busfest have allowed us early entry for one member to Marshall our plot so @Ed Webb is going late Thursday and will be there when people start arriving on Friday
Can the first few vans to arrive touch base with Ed before setting up as we will have a plan for the layout of our club area and if there’s enough room we are hoping we can have a fire pit area somewhere in amongst it all but will need everyone to stick to the plan and pitch up sensibly (which hasn’t happened at any events yet !)
Anyone not conforming to this plan will have their vehicle set on fire :)
Sounds like a plan. Will make plans to arrive mid morning 10-ish and will set up in compliance with @Ed Webb’s instructions.:thumbsup:
Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time :)

Can only make Friday as a day visitor. Is it still worth coming? Keen to visit the traders area as we’ve just picked up our van and want to see some products and ideas

We have a small fire pit/BBQ with legs and a mesh guard on top, does this comply with the no open fire regulation ?

Pulling kids out of school at lunch time but with a long drive time we won't be their until late afternoon

Busfest have allowed us early entry for one member to Marshall our plot so @Ed Webb is going late Thursday and will be there when people start arriving on Friday
Can the first few vans to arrive touch base with Ed before setting up as we will have a plan for the layout of our club area and if there’s enough room we are hoping we can have a fire pit area somewhere in amongst it all but will need everyone to stick to the plan and pitch up sensibly (which hasn’t happened at any events yet !)
Anyone not conforming to this plan will have their vehicle set on fire :)
I've had an unexpected issue and won't be onsite now until early Friday morning. Hopefully as gates open. @BiTurbo has taken my place so anyone arriving before me will have to speak to him. The moral of the story is don't block fire roads, do park consederatly as those arriving late at night don't want to be instigating a van reshuffle to get everyone on the pitch.

I've had an unexpected issue and won't be onsite now until early Friday morning. Hopefully as gates open. @BiTurbo has taken my place so anyone arriving before me will have to speak to him. The moral of the story is don't block fire roads, do park consederatly as those arriving late at night don't want to be instigating a van reshuffle to get everyone on the pitch.
Are we looking at Bumper to Bumper so all awnings are facing inwards ?

Are we looking at Bumper to Bumper so all awnings are facing inwards ?
Those of us with solar will want to orientate to maximise sunlight on the panels so, bumper to bumper may see me having to have my door and awning facing away from everyone else :-(

Hi All - (First post, as usual left to the last minute but have some lovely T6 experiences to share with you all at some point!)

The family 'n' I will be Busfesting on Sat daytime so wondered how we could come and introduce ourselves to you lovely people?

I'm feeling that I should buy you all a drink for the invaluable advice given on the forum as I most likely wouldn't be a proud T6 owner otherwise :)

Anyway... peace!

Has anyone else cleaned their van in the sunshine today ready for the weekend only to look out of the window now and see it's peeing it down outside #mustpaymoreattentiontotheweather :cry::cry::cry:

Was tempted as the van has got realy mucky driving round Shropshire for tha past week visiting the area. But think its going to have to go mucky.

Back