BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

We’ll be there but got tickets before joining group and will have dogs with us so we’re staying in Langdale Wood. Will hopefully drop by the club camp sometime though

Setting off after lunch. Pulling kids out of school at lunch time. Anyone going from the North ? We will do the usual M1 M42 M5 on the way down

Grant

Sorry y'all, I am going to have to jib out from attending. GUTTED doesn't even come close!
My lad has an opportunity to make a squad place in his sailing class, but HAS to do a race weekend on these dates. My daughter was already going to that sailing event, so the wife was due to be transporting her boat on the roof of her car. However, both boats, and they have to go on the boat trailer, and the van is the only vehicle with a tow bar.
It's been a hard decision, but got to give the kids every opportunity that presents itself. He'll be too old to access the same possibility next year as the "pathway" squads run out after the age of 15.:cry:

I know you won't miss me, but I hope you all have a great time.

Think I'm most gutted about not seeing the big unveiling of a certain van!
Sorry will not get to meet you, good luck to your lad, and daughter.
Good to see kids doing their thing and being active.
Thanks for info etc
:thumbsup:

I’m coming on a Day Ticket on Saturday (plus my son) so if you see a couple of strangers looking at your vans - then there’s a good chance that it will be me!

Anyone planning on getting there early morning, well earlyish ?
We are staying in the area the night before so shouldn’t be late, but no arrival time planned. We aren’t familiar with the event - is there a less busy time to arrive?

Busfest have allowed us early entry for one member to Marshall our plot so @Ed Webb is going late Thursday and will be there when people start arriving on Friday
Can the first few vans to arrive touch base with Ed before setting up as we will have a plan for the layout of our club area and if there’s enough room we are hoping we can have a fire pit area somewhere in amongst it all but will need everyone to stick to the plan and pitch up sensibly (which hasn’t happened at any events yet !)
Anyone not conforming to this plan will have their vehicle set on fire :)

Going to be later in the day for me as it’s a few hours drive, prob mid afternoon at best

Back