Three Counties Showground Welland, Malvern WR13 6SP
Friday, 8 September, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 10 September, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi all. I visited today and had a great time despite the brutal heat before the clouds arrived. I was talking to a company there about conversions and thought I pocket up a leaflet but apparently didn’t. I don’t suppose anyone could tell me the name of the company with the Harlequin T4 on display?

Cheers,
Pete.

Hi all. I visited today and had a great time despite the brutal heat before the clouds arrived. I was talking to a company there about conversions and thought I pocket up a leaflet but apparently didn’t. I don’t suppose anyone could tell me the name of the company with the Harlequin T4 on display?

Cheers,
Pete
I was there yesterday but don’t recall the name. If I can swing past it today, I’ll find out for ya ;-)

IMG_4739.jpeg

I was there yesterday but don’t recall the name. If I can swing past it today, I’ll find out for ya ;-)
Cheers mate. I managed to track down that van to the owner of that van (who's the company upholsterer) with a bit of Googling but the trail went cold there. Apparently, it's the owner's van to the left of it which was done to a lovely standard.

We’re on holiday so couldn’t make it to busfest. I’d love to know if the outdoor matting company Outdoor Matting Company are there! They’ve had no stock of anything online for months, I’m wondering if they’ve ceased trading?

Cheers mate. I managed to track down that van to the owner of that van (who's the company upholsterer) with a bit of Googling but the trail went cold there. Apparently, it's the owner's van to the left of it which was done to a lovely standard.
Yea, I had a go at searching them up online and didnt get anywhere.

Anyhow, found them just now in person!

IMG_4863.jpeg

IMG_4864.jpeg

IMG_4865.jpeg

We went on Friday when he had all colours, do you want me to have a look on the way back to the van?
Yes please. You might ask what happened to their online store. I’d have liked to have bought one but there didn’t appear to be any to be had.

Back