Bulli Badge

Crikey!!!!:sick:
Thats some resource
I can't quite make it out, but look forward to the Forum shop stocking them. I did't think that it was a VW oem part!!!!

Crikey!!!!:sick:
Thats some resource
I can't quite make it out, but look forward to the Forum shop stocking them. I did't think that it was a VW oem part!!!!
Pure luck - my VW parts guy emailed me that when I ordered my Gen Six badges. In originally thought it was just a dummy extension to the side indicator so I started asking questions. Wish I had the VW parts software at home !!!

You Guys are on fire!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
That's a good VW parts guy you are working with.

I thought it was nickname from original splitty campers as google images shows it as splits and the new concept linked above

I believe they are available, sure i have seen them somewhere will see if i can find it

I think this need to go on the Caravelle steps though, with LED lights. I may be wrong.

I think it will fit any, i think the hole is generic, if you look at new steps they come with a variety of options of which light you fit reckon the LED is integral to the fitting and swap the whole thing
Will see if i can get you a price on some tomorrow

*edit* these only fit the caravelle steps but may be possible to enlarge hole in standard van/kombi step to accommodate with a bit of nifty cutting

Last edited:
Pure luck - my VW parts guy emailed me that when I ordered my Gen Six badges. In originally thought it was just a dummy extension to the side indicator so I started asking questions. Wish I had the VW parts software at home !!!
Do you have part no for gen 6 badges

I'm not sure if all the rest of LHD Europe can get this stuff, but the UK always seems to get a bit less. And I think we are VW's most profitable market in the world!!!! i think I read somewhere!:confused:

Back