Sold 2017 (67) T6 T32 LWB 204DSG 81k Miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazpar

VIP Member
T6 Pro
As title says, I am selling my T6 as my 6.1 has arrived. I will post the eBay link below. Open to offers, no vat.

VW T6 LWB 204 DSG T32 | eBay ;
VW T6 T32 204 DSG LWB. Highline. NO VAT

Hi all, the time has come to sell my work van. I have had this from new and its been brilliant. Only reason i am selling is because i have got a new T6.1 now that i waited 9 months for!

The millage might seem high for a lot of people however i live in Birmingham but work in Startford-Upon-Avon, so daily i am doing around 70 miles. I am still using this van until the 28/11/2020. So the millage will increase slightly. I would say 70% of the millage is from being on the motorway. I have full service history of the van, i also had a full service done on 20/11/2020. It had its full service including the DSG box.
This is the newer of the 2017 models as it has ad blue.

I have the following extras on the van;
Sportline lower spoiler and rear spoiler.
A splitter from Travelin-lite.
Factory LED headlights.
Comfort dash has been fitted.
I have fitted a VW gold GTI wheel to the van which has the paddles on it. This was a nightmare to do as i done it when i got the van not many other people were selling them! Original wheel will come with the van.
Heated seats. Which are also leather done from VW in the Sportline stitching.
App Connect.
I upgraded the speakers in the front, doors and pillars.
Carpet in the front.
Tinted front windows, only slightly does make a difference missing it in my new one.
I have all the front grill sprayed in gloss black so that it gets rid of the standard black plastic colour.
I fitted the Audi style indicators in the wing mirrors. The mirrors are also folding and heated.
Front and rear parking sensors with reversing camera.
I have fitted the extra door seals and the seal on the windscreen to save you dropping bits down the gap, saved me a few times!

I havent taken pictures of the back as all my tools are in there and i dont want pictures of them floating around the net! Its all ply lined out with my racking in there but my racking will be removed so it will just be empty in the back.

There are a few scratches on it and stone chips.
A bigger scratch on the mirror i have put a picture of this, someone knocked it off and i found it in the road, thanks.
I also (day dreaming) shut the rear doors the wrong way around which caused there to be a scratch on the rear spoiler. Thank god i had that on!

I can either have the van in Birmingham or Startford-Upon-Avon which ever suits you best.
Comes with 2 keys however the first key snapped at the top where you press the button. So it just needs a new housing.

Any other questions please let me know!

image1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back