Broken Into

I don’t know how you get a metal plate on the inside. They only drilled through the outer skin. Think I’ll put dead locks on when it comes back, although they probably have a way round those too
I feel your pain. I've had my vans done several times, and not normally at night, but when parked during the day.
Last time, they attacked the side door in a Lidel car park, in broad daylight.
The deadlock saved my tools, but destroyed my door, and I had to have a new one, and 1/4 panel.
As other have said, if they really want to get in, they will. I have holes cut in doors, big enough for a man to fit through.
They really are scum.....

I am clearly getting to that age where the smallest of details are really getting on my wick. Of recent times I am getting very annoyed with that which I am referring to as "lazy journalism". How many spelling and grammar errors are there in that news story. Even the headline has one! Does no one proof read the news before it is printed/ uploaded anymore; what on earth are those media editors doing to earn their crust? Even the BBC are in the same bucket of garbage; the amount of errors in their news app is completely staggering.
We invented the English language yet it would seem that you don't need to be able to write it, or pull a sentence together, in order to work in the media anymore. Which is bizarre considering that kids in school have to take English language at GCSE and most apprenticeships/ jobs require applicants to have it.

Rant over, reaching for my grandad slippers and pipe.:mad:

Journalism has gone to the rats. My brother trained as one but has since left the profession because there is no honesty left in it. He loved it too!

Back