Brake disc and pad upgrade options

My front discs and pads need replacing, they came supplied with the van (brought 2nd hand) so not sure what brand they are. I do have the 340mm big brakes though.
The modulation currently isn't great, long ramp then a hard bite - ideally would like something a bit more progressive. What are my options for this? Are Brembo worth the cash or am I better sticking with OEM?

The brembo 4 pots are a great upgrade, with either the factory 340mm disc or the 362mm AP Racing discs. Feels very OEM in standard operation(not snatchy at all) and when you need to use the brakes does exactly what you need with great feedback.

The brembo 4 pots are a great upgrade, with either the factory 340mm disc or the 362mm AP Racing discs. Feels very OEM in standard operation(not snatchy at all) and when you need to use the brakes does exactly what you need with great feedback.
Great thank you. Think it will be Brembo I go for, unfortunately Im up in Leeds so a bit too far for a trip to you guys!

Hi, need to change discs and pads.
Any recommendations?
Also is it worth (not even sure if you can get them for a T6 T30) changing the standard brake hoses for braided hoses?

There is a list here.

And standard hoses are suitable, unless they any signs of cracking etc.

There is a list here.

And standard hoses are suitable, unless they any signs of cracking etc.

Thanks dude!!

Back