Brake caliper painting

Thanks for the responses so far... Does anyone think this should NOT be painted?

@BognorMotors Oli - I think this is an oversight on the paint shops behalf. I'm happy to remove them and post them to you... can you recall the colour code to get them done please?

Thank you

Thanks for the responses so far... Does anyone think this should NOT be painted?
I'm not painting mine. If I do it will be in a contrasting colour.
I'm having a dark cherry red for the callipers, but the carrier will be Gloss Black Hammerite, I might do the covers in Gloss black as well, if they don't clean up.

@BognorMotors Oli - I think this is an oversight on the paint shops behalf. I'm happy to remove them and post them to you... can you recall the colour code to get them done please?

Thank you
Not an oversight at all, we’ve never painted them.
In our humble opinion we’ve always found they cheapen the look and can look tatty after a while.

I’m away till the 31st but send me a DM and we can work out a plan when I’m back if you want them done.

Last edited:
If you don’t mind me asking Loz but how much did it cost to get them done ? They look brilliant.
400 including a full set of seals and pistons for the fronts (as the originals were odd, see earlier post)

Back