Blam Speakers

Coradia63

T6 Pro
Hi all,

I have Blam RS200 speakers fitted in the front, I now need to get some speakers for the rear planning on fitting them just behind the C piller near the roof I have ran the wires in so just need the speakers and mounting rings I have been looking at Blam 165RX (please bear in mind I have no idea about speakers) they come with separate crossovers and tweeters I don't want to fit separate tweeters can the crossovers and tweeters just not be fitted and wire the speakers directly or do I still need to fit the crossovers and not the tweeters or should I be looking at different speakers? I not fussed about using Blam in the rear purely the fact the fronts sound good so was just looking to keep the same make any other recommendations for speakers similar size? and where to buy

Cheers
Stuart

Hi all,

I have Blam RS200 speakers fitted in the front, I now need to get some speakers for the rear planning on fitting them just behind the C piller near the roof I have ran the wires in so just need the speakers and mounting rings I have been looking at Blam 165RX (please bear in mind I have no idea about speakers) they come with separate crossovers and tweeters I don't want to fit separate tweeters can the crossovers and tweeters just not be fitted and wire the speakers directly or do I still need to fit the crossovers and not the tweeters or should I be looking at different speakers? I not fussed about using Blam in the rear purely the fact the fronts sound good so was just looking to keep the same make any other recommendations for speakers similar size? and where to buy

Cheers
Stuart

You are better of installing a pair of coax speakers, tweeters set in the middle, also cheaper

And shortly I'll have a pair of very good Audison co-axials complete with trim panels to sell.

Small pic - the speakers and the whole over the wheel arch panel they are fitted to will be for sale.

Van-1-2.jpg

Haven't sold the Blams (haven't advertised them) - they are in a box in the garage. Will need to go look.

Back