Black Gloss Dash Replacement

Big Gary

Hi
Any ideas where to get the gloss black dash and glovebox cover to fit my T6 4 motion, VW want the gold reserves of England prices?

Van X are doing them soon for retrofits. Not on their site yet though.

I'm guessing for £80 you only got the glove box and the rest were the standard matt black pieces.
It's around £450 for the whole gloss black trim across the top section of the dash with silver detailing.

Sorry, should have said, bought the glove box from VW early last year, I then decided to fit the sportline front bumper so had the grills all painted gloss black along with the dash parts! So in total the glovebox cost £108 and £80 for painting all the other dash plastics

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has replaced the black high gloss glove box and dash surrounds to another colour? I can't stand the fingerprints and I think it looks a little cheap. Are there any solutions other than a respray?
Cheers.

I resprayed mine Bamboo Green as per Bonnie's colour. I used satin lacquer to tone down the finish. Each to their own....

Due to my love for cup holders the standard dash has its place. Aware of the Van-X mods but looking to stick to factory. Wondering how or if anyone has managed to adapt their dash to fit the Comfort glove box to the standard Dash as the finish is far superior to a Van-X glove box.

Due to my love for cup holders the standard dash has its place. Aware of the Van-X mods but looking to stick to factory. Wondering how or if anyone has managed to adapt their dash to fit the Comfort glove box to the standard Dash as the finish is far superior to a Van-X glove box.

We haven't fitted the genuine glove boxes but it is possible but would need a lot of fettling. A much easier dash upgrade is the comfort centre console. Fitted loads of these to standard commercial dashes. We usually upgrad the top compartment for phones etc with a wireless charger, you then have 2 extra cup holders, bottle holder and it looks great.

Back