Drive Wayne

VIP Member
T6 Legend
ADVICE PLEASE GENTLEFOLK! My 2020 5 speed poverty line model with 21k on the clock is out of warranty now by several months. I've had a major service from Midland VW Ltd in Cannockshire, and an oil change from them after I had the infamous 'oil too high' warning. Their service has been excellent, can't fault them, and there is a greasy spoon coffee shop just up the road from them. Take the van in, pop down the road for a coffee until van is ready. Recommended to any West Midlanders.
I drive past the Birmingham VW van centre twice a day on the way to work and back, but it would be a pita to take the van there and be forced onto pubic transport.
I've read many a horror story about main stealers and a couple about Brums VW van centre.
Do I stick where I'm happy, do I 'All in one' it ?

Stick. Been using midland VW from when we got our van, be very reluctant to go anywhere else. Only negative is lack of parking.

ADVICE PLEASE GENTLEFOLK! My 2020 5 speed poverty line model with 21k on the clock is out of warranty now by several months. I've had a major service from Midland VW Ltd in Cannockshire, and an oil change from them after I had the infamous 'oil too high' warning. Their service has been excellent, can't fault them, and there is a greasy spoon coffee shop just up the road from them. Take the van in, pop down the road for a coffee until van is ready. Recommended to any West Midlanders.
I drive past the Birmingham VW van centre twice a day on the way to work and back, but it would be a pita to take the van there and be forced onto pubic transport.
I've read many a horror story about main stealers and a couple about Brums VW van centre.
Do I stick where I'm happy, do I 'All in one' it ?
Always stick where you are happy

Back