Bilstein Suspension - Which To Choose For My T6 ?

Dave Dejw

Hello guys!
I'm from Poland and I'm new in here. I have bought new T6 Multivan 2.0 TDI 150 KM few months ago.After 10K I have decided that I need to change my suspension because car floats on corners too much for me.I have read that Bilstein's B14 are the sweet spot in here on the forum. But I've got question :
I have read that B14's allows to lower car and that is a thing I don't want . Can you tell me which Bilstein's product offer the same parameters as B14's without lowering car ? Please help ;)

I don't think there is an equivalent to the B14 without lowering. The B14 is a damper and a spring combined.
You can fit just the B6 dampers and keep your original springs which should give you better control but a similar ride height.

H&R coil over kit has Koni dampers in the kit. Duel action damper is far better ride than a single action with high pressure gas.

Or if you’re wanting the same height just fit a set of koni sports shocks, these are awesome. They are the only component to be used on a car the later used in F1

www.crsperformance.co.uk

Speak to Steve

Back