These replies are brilliant thank you All, really helping me spend more cash so perfect!

I guess it's between the Maxton now and the World of Carbon one! Just to agree with many I do like the sportline front just not on the grey but I think Tourershine is onto something and valid points! :)

I’m going for a Sportsline copy (not fibreglass)
From Vanstyle and save quite a bit over VW.
I like the Sportsline but have to admit the ABT is beautiful although far to expensive :mad:

It is all very “marmite” and it maybe the angle of the pic or the colour but I am sorry that looks like a bumper car , but as long as you love it then all is good

A little harsh.

Out of interest @JimVee the lower part of the splitter is colour coded, when I think it should be Black. Is that something you did, or was it like that?

Yeah it was like that when I bought the bus from the VW dealer in Manchester.

I wonder if that's a Red thing. Reason being is my bodyshop talked me out of colour coding that part, which is Silver on mine.
He explained that the designers at VW deliberately changed that lower lip colour to achieve a certain aggessive look, which made no sense to me until he taped up the lower half in Black tape to mimic what I wanted.
The penny then dropped and it totally transformed the look of the front end, and not in a good way.

I've actually just looked out of interest, and if you Google Red VW T6 Sportline, Vanstyle have one with the bottom part in Black. It looks totally different imo.

I wonder if that's a Red thing. Reason being is my bodyshop talked me out of colour coding that part, which is Silver on mine.
He explained that the designers at VW deliberately changed that lower lip colour to achieve a certain aggessive look, which made no sense to me until he taped up the lower half in Black tape to mimic what I wanted.
The penny then dropped and it totally transformed the look of the front end, and not in a good way.

Yeah I saw them in Vanstyle with the black lower, it probably would look better in black but I'll need to wait a while until I've got over paying for my B14's lol. Also looking at these one day soon

img_3105.jpg

If it was mine and I wanted to do that on the cheap, I'd buy a sheet of Black vinyl long enough off eBay, remove the lower lip which is easy, and have a go wrapping it yourself.

That way you can remove the Black if you don't like it.

If it was mine and I wanted to do that on the cheap, I'd buy a sheet of Black vinyl long enough off eBay, remove the lower lip which is easy, and have a go wrapping it yourself.

I'll probably do that just to see how it looks, lots of various pics around of red and black or all red etc

Actually, just remembered I have some carbon wrap in the garage and will give that a go first

Actually, just remembered I have some carbon wrap in the garage and will give that a go first

Be careful with the wrap if it's not been painted long as it can damage the paintwork if you decide to take it off later

Be careful with the wrap if it's not been painted long as it can damage the paintwork if you decide to take it off later

Hi thanks, the paint has been on there since June 16 so should be ok. I should have a good idea of what it will look like by just laying it on the spoiler and cable ties then if it looks ok, fit it properly.

Back