This has been spot on so far Tom, only used the van a couple of times but no need to restart the app or unlock my phone. I’ll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again folks. This has been released to the App Store this evening. Please do switch from the Beta to the App Store version going forward.

@IWMTom - I'm running a 2021 T6.1, with the 204ps BiTDI (engine code DMZA). Looking at your website this engine code is currently under BETA support.

Do you know yet when DMZA will be fully supported? If there's anything I can do to help with BETA testing on this engine code, DM me mate. Sterling work Sir - being able to monitor DPF status through CarPlay will be a game changer :thumbsup:

@IWMTom - I'm running a 2021 T6.1, with the 204ps BiTDI (engine code DMZA). Looking at your website this engine code is currently under BETA support.

Do you know yet when DMZA will be fully supported? If there's anything I can do to help with BETA testing on this engine code, DM me mate. Sterling work Sir - being able to monitor DPF status through CarPlay will be a game changer :thumbsup:
I think we've had enough users validate it now that I can mark it as fully available instead of BETA. In reality the only difference between the two is added confidence of the end user; it's available on the App Store either way.

Mines a 2023 DMZA 204ps and I’ve had no issues with the app so far if that’s any help.

I think we've had enough users validate it now that I can mark it as fully available instead of BETA. In reality the only difference between the two is added confidence of the end user; it's available on the App Store either way.

Thanks both. I've purchased the app, and seems to be working spot on with my DMZA engine. I did have to select Engine Group 3 (rather than the recommended Engine Group 4), to get the readings to show, but those readings look to correspond exactly to the soot levels registered by Carista :thumbsup:

Thanks both. I've purchased the app, and seems to be working spot on with my DMZA engine. I did have to select Engine Group 3 (rather than the recommended Engine Group 4), to get the readings to show, but those readings look to correspond exactly to the soot levels registered by Carista :thumbsup:
DMZA lives in Group 9 - I'd highly recommend switching.

It works on my iPhone 13, but I still cant find out when next regen is. However, I've only just connected, so early days.
You quoted a reply I posted 3 years ago… so at the time, that was the case …

Just downloaded the DPF Monitor for VAG app on iOS and it works a treat, paired with the Vgate dongle I bought a few days ago. Originally was going to use Car Scanner, but it doesn’t seem to support my engine type (CXGB). Glad I found this thread as Toms app not only does what I want it to do, but also supports apple carplay! Cheers Tom

Hi @IWMTom, just had the first regen since using your app and it indicated that the regen had started, but the app was showing less than 30g calculated soot and less than 100%.
IMG_2536.png
Is this to be expected on first use or have I set the app up incorrectly? Van is CXGB engine type and I’ve been using Group 6. Managed to get a couple of pics of how it looked after regen finished.
IMG_2538.png
IMG_2540.png
Many thanks
Ben

Hi @IWMTom, just had the first regen since using your app and it indicated that the regen had started, but the app was showing less than 30g calculated soot and less than 100%.
View attachment 230954
Is this to be expected on first use or have I set the app up incorrectly? Van is CXGB engine type and I’ve been using Group 6. Managed to get a couple of pics of how it looked after regen finished.
View attachment 230957
View attachment 230958
Many thanks
Ben
Looks like a previous regeneration had been interrupted and that was the regen restarting. That's what the red timer icon (top left) signifies.

Looks like a previous regeneration had been interrupted and that was the regen restarting. That's what the red timer icon (top left) signifies.
Brilliant thanks for getting back to me, thought it would be something I’d done. I did keep driving till that regen had finished, so clean slate for the next one.

Thanks Tom for the nice app. Used for the 1st time earlier. If I understand correctly, oil ash residue and time since last regen are most interesting for general use without specific problems to be diagnosed. My van has only ever been used for long journeys, so I hope that the DPF is doing ok. Do the stats suggest that is the case, or anything to be concerned about?
IMG_3794.PNG

Back