RedUn

Kombi... work in progress
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Update below:

Morning all,

Been thinking of sorting something for a while, I see a lot of nice T6s knocking around here so let's see if we can get some together and maybe we could make it a more regular if we have the numbers...

My proposal would be to find a large country pub with a big car park (don't want door dings!) that's fairly central, I've got a few ideas but let's see who's interested?

So if your interested post below and if you could let me know what night would work best for you...

Cheers all
Rich

Date:

14th April, 13:00, if you let me know numbers I can book a table for 14:00, gives us an hour to stand in the car park looking at each others vans :D

The Betsey Wynne
21 Mursley Rd, Swanbourne, Milton Keynes MK17 0SH
01296 720825
Google Maps

Last edited:
I’d be up for it. Weekends would work best for me. What about others? Any ideas on a location?

I work just on the outskirts of Oxford but any time is ok at the moment. Obviously weekends are best but an evening pub meet could be good. Depends where everyone is.

I'm fairly central so a week night or weekend is easy for me, I've been to this place before for a previous car meet, the car park is excellent, beers not bad either!

The Betsey Wynne
01296 720825
Google Maps

That's about 30 mins for me from central beds, how is it for everyone else?

I'm fairly central so a week night or weekend is easy for me, I've been to this place before for a previous car meet, the car park is excellent, beers not bad either!

The Betsey Wynne
01296 720825
Google Maps

That's about 30 mins for me from central beds, how is it for everyone else?

This is a great pub - been there many times.
Only 10 minutes from me, so count me in ..

@Lee newton see proposed location a few posts above.

Is everyone else happy with that as a starter?

Be nice to get location nailed down and then go for the date after :cool:

Just looking at days, dates now...

I'm thinking a Sunday afternoon might be good for the first one, give people plenty of time to get to and from etc

I can do the 7th, 14th, 21st April, anyone got a preference on those dates?

Sorry for the late reply mate been busy at work.
Wouldn’t be able to make it as work has just got crazy lol. Hope you all have a good one

Back