B14s In Plymouth ?

362bkr

T6 Guru
Hi all, I’m expecting delivery of a 2018 t32 Kombi swb any day . After reading on the forum extensively about suspension I think I need to improve the ride comfort . Is there any members in the Plymouth area with B14s fitted who good take me for a little ride in it please ?

Could try Rob @ colebrook based on Valley Road, he fits them so may have a set on one of their vans you could have a look at ?

No worries mate, im plymouth as well so give me a shout if ever you need anything or fancy a cup of tea @ T6F HQ :thumbsup:

Thanks Paul , just been down to see Rob didn’t get a drive in anything but he has them fitted to his own van and I will get some when my van arrives . Thanks again Rob.

Update; A very kind member in Plymouth has offered me a ride in his van with newly fitted B14s and I very much look forward to it . I will report back with my findings which I expect to work out very expensive for me !

Volkscraft Exeter did mine , really recommend them as the owner has a t6 and knows them well

Thanks that is really useful information for me as I don’t think they will be fitted by anyone in Plymouth .

I had mine fitted absolut5 because i wanted sound proofing carpet lining etc and i think they are one of it not the best around for that, so it made sense to get the b14s done at the same time.
Rob@colebrook has got a really good reputation.

Back