Anyone Managed To Have Sex In A Poptop Roof?

Someone had to go there.... :sick:

Huh? How do you sew in your van?!!!:fast rofl:

For the avoidance of doubt, my post was very much a JOKE and my apologies if I offended anyone with it.

I forgot about this thread..

Elephant in the room @JOG What were you actually searching for to revive it?
Hi @Tourershine

I'm new to the site and learning my way around it. I clicked on "New Posts" and the thread was near the top. Given the subject title, I thought I'd jump in with my own "tongue in cheek" contribution.

I've already explained that is was a joke. Readers can see from my original post that the way I structured it over a number of lines was a lead up to the "punchline". I have also apologised for any offence I've caused - that was certainly not my intention. And, to be honest, I still think it was a funny joke to post.

Regards,

JOG

Hi @Tourershine

I'm new to the site and learning my way around it. I clicked on "New Posts" and the thread was near the top. Given the subject title, I thought I'd jump in with my own "tongue in cheek" contribution.

I've already explained that is was a joke. Readers can see from my original post that the way I structured it over a number of lines was a lead up to the "punchline". I have also apologised for any offence I've caused - that was certainly not my intention. And, to be honest, I still think it was a funny joke to post.

Regards,

JOG

The whole thread was tongue in cheek (excuse the pun) so no offence taken in this thread, within reason obviously.

Welcome to the forum.

Offended? It'll take more than that. Just didn't want to think about solo efforts in the roof... :eek:

I'm trying to work out if I can get a sound proof external cover for the van... ;)

The whole thread was tongue in cheek (excuse the pun) so no offence taken in this thread, within reason obviously.

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you! I too hesitated before saying “tongue in cheek”! It is a very useful site and I’m enjoying it.

Offended? It'll take more than that. Just didn't want to think about solo efforts in the roof... :eek:

I'm trying to work out if I can get a sound proof external cover for the van... ;)
If you have a California pop top, there is a Kampa Kozi.....I read on the internet, for a friend, naturally!!!

I hope that any one considering night time antics considers your neighbours...that canvas is very thin

Dont come a knocking if the vans a rocking ......NO!..... :rolleyes:

Cali cozy ;)

I’ve obviously given this to much thought but, my misses is of a height that her shoulders are level with the pop top bed when standing up and I do like sitting at the end of the top bed with my legs dangling down while I drink my coffee in the morning...

Back