Anyone Managed To Have Sex In A Poptop Roof?

I've only been called out once from members of this forum so far....
they don't seem to take their wives but do have TV's in the van so probably play solo with a "movie"...
just sayin.
:whistle:

:laugh:

I’ve obviously given this to much thought but, my misses is of a height that her shoulders are level with the pop top bed when standing up and I do like sitting at the end of the top bed with my legs dangling down while I drink my coffee in the morning...
Scenic removable canvas :whistle:

I’ve obviously given this to much thought but, my misses is of a height that her shoulders are level with the pop top bed when standing up and I do like sitting at the end of the top bed with my legs dangling down while I drink my coffee in the morning...
Perfect sizing. Just don't spill your coffee!

I’m assuming you have a Hi-Blo.
You didn't kill the thread.............I'm sure it is more a case that we simple recognised genius and threw in the towel. That really has to be the best one-liner!

We had always wanted a pop top for the van but we weren't too sure on which one. We had already had the 'sex would almost be like doing it outside' conversation and we were very keen to relive the tenting days.

When we finally got the one we wanted, the reality was a little frustrating though.

The sex was great, there seemed to be plenty enough room as long as you didn't go too wild with the gymnastics and we were really surprised by the level of comfort from the mattress

but the constant tapping on the shoulder by the dealer saying, 'Excuse me sir, you can't do that in the showroom' was kind of off-putting.

We had always wanted a pop top for the van but we weren't too sure on which one. We had already had the 'sex would almost be like doing it outside' conversation and we were very keen to relive the tenting days.

When we finally got the one we wanted, the reality was a little frustrating though.

The sex was great, there seemed to be plenty enough room as long as you didn't go too wild with the gymnastics and we were really surprised by the level of comfort from the mattress

but the constant tapping on the shoulder by the dealer saying, 'Excuse me sir, you can't do that in the showroom' was kind of off-putting.
Wow!

I'm not sure if we went to the same dealer. I wasn't irritated by the interruption but I was quite miffed when he then proceeded to show me how it should be done!

Who needs a comedy club, just join this forum.

Wow!

I'm not sure if we went to the same dealer. I wasn't irritated by the interruption but I was quite miffed when he then proceeded to show me how it should be done!
Really, I thought most members felt that the dealers knew nothing?

Really, I thought most members felt that the dealers knew nothing?
This is very true! And I didn't think what he did was any different to my efforts either. I have to say that Mrs O'G seemed quite pleased judging from her mutterings about "a wonderful member" when we left.

Back