Anyone in Devon/Cornwall with VCDS?

Evening all. so i am after a little help with the new beast. And was wondering what can be done and who can do it. She has folding mirrors but would like them to fold on the fob.
also would like the digi speedo in the digital part of the dash it has the digi fuel gauge.
so anyone near Tiverton that can do this for me. let me know a cost please
many thanks

Im in Plymouth, if you ever venture down the M5 happy to help

Pauly.
Well thank you kind sir.
I will venture to you then.
Perhaps if your free one day next week.
I can be to you for 10ish.
Let me know a price and I'll sort that out for you.
My number 07979 563511
Thanks
Ron

I work full time mate so will need to be an evening or weekend, theres no charge but feel free to check out the awesome forum VIP membership

I'm based in Torquay and would love to have a 'play' to see what the van can do, auto wires, auto locking the doors,mdial sweep, and I thought being a Highline I should have electric folding mirrors, but no, so hopefully this is just a mod too.
Is there anyone local please ?

I’m in Plymouth and can do any mods you want, your welcome to pop over anytime (but not for a few days as I am in the tail and of COVID and not finished my 10 days yet)

Thank you Pauly. Will PM you in a few days to arrange once you are back on it. . We can meet up somewhere for a pint or I can come to you.

Hi Pauly,

I saw your post on a thread about VCDS mods you are able to do. I have a VW Passat Estate B7 which I was hoping someone could have a play and unlock some features.

Is this something you can do?

(Ps, sorry if I have messaged you multiple times already, still new to this). I am in South Brent so happy to come to you in Plymouth!

Back