Anyone in Devon/Cornwall with VCDS?

He did the auto unlock/lock, dial sweep, changed the digital speed to mph and turned on the beep for lock/unlock. mine is posh enough for headlight things

Ha ha ha I'm not posh either but treated myself, apparently you can change to speed setting at which the head light assist activates? I'm gonna wrap my van up if I keep speeding round back lanes just so it works:)

He did the auto unlock/lock, dial sweep, changed the digital speed to mph and turned on the beep for lock/unlock. mine is posh enough for headlight things
Don't forget tear wiping :whistle:

@T1mcf im in Plymouth if you need any assistance, send me a pm with your phone number if you want to meet up.
I don't want paying but feel free to check out our VIP membership ;)

Hi @Pauly
Thank you for your kind offer I'll be sure to take you up on that as soon as I get some spare time I'll be in touch! :)

Just checked your location, I have friends in Newquay that I visit periodically so may be able to meet you a bit closer to home ??

Ha ha yes I think I must take first prize for most western member! What ever's easiest for you @Pauly I don't mind a trip out to Plymouth

I will be day tripping with family to see friends so wont be able to hang out for hours but be good to meet up and see what we can sort out :thumbsup:
Will see if i can escape for an hour and meet you at the pub maybe ?? sshhh dont tell the wife.....

Im thinking the pub on the roundabout on the way in to Newquay, the one very close to where the train track crosses the road cant think of the name of it off the top of my head but out of town a bit and decent size car park

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

We are in Cornwall (St Merryn, Nr Padstow) and bought a T6 conversion earlier this year. Is there anyone nearby who could run the following mods:

auto unlock/lock, beep for lock/unlock, dial sweep, teardrop wipe, changing the digital speed to mph, foldable mirrors?

I assume beer tokens (or 'wet bottles') would be in order?? Happy to meet up somewhere 'accessible'.

Back