Advice Please Regarding Remote Unlocking

Barley53

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, I'd like to be able to unlock just the drivers door of my T6 with the first click of the remote, followed (if required) by a second click that would open the other doors. All possible in cars I've had or have, e.g. my current SQ5, but I can't seem to work out the coding (if it exists) for applying this to a 19 plate T6, or find any evidence that anyone else has tried.

Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks in advance for any suggestions

A very simple thing to action if you have access to either Carista or VCDS.
Look on the forum map in the menu at the top of the page. Yellow pins mean VCDS users, take a look and see if there is one local to you, then drop them a pm to see if you could meet up. Otherwise put out a thread for anyone with Carista near Cambs.
I was at Grafham Water only a month or so ago so could have met up and done it as I have Carista.

I have done this on mine very recently with Carista. It’s very easy and I would recommend purchasing one for circa £15.99. It’s a bargain to be able to alter the locking and large MPG display amongst other things. You get a month subscription for free and that it plenty of time to see which settings you want to change.

Thanks everyone for responding and for your offers of help. I bought a Carista to muck around with the SQ5 a couple of years ago, naturally the subscription has expired so I thought I'd try the OBDeleven pro dongle as it seems to give a few more options. Good to know the settings are possible via Carista, thank you, but before i reactivate this, are the same options available in OBDeleven?

Thanks @mmi
I read that code as relating to locking, rather than unlocking, single doors so I ignored it. I'll give it a go.

Thanks again everyone

Back