40mm lowered

Steve Willo

T6 Pro
Hi all,

Had 40mm H&R springs fitted and went for 19” wheels.
Driven for a few hundred mile to settle but still think it’s sitting too high (especially at the rear), any advice or pics of yours with similar set up please..EA777047-1C1B-4ECF-871E-A2C2745E33C6.jpeg

You should measure the rake difference from the front to back, there is meant to be a small amount... not sure on exact figures but i could measure mine and let you know....

This is my T32 lowered 40mm with H&R's and Koni's, 19" Cantera's - Full camper conversion

OI000038.jpg

20200612_214941.jpg

Thanks, Canteras look good
It looks like yours sits a bit higher at the rear also even with the additional weight of the conversion..

That doesn’t look right. But TBF the ground and picture are uneven. Be good to see a full on side picture on level ground

Hi all,

Had 40mm H&R springs fitted and went for 19” wheels.
Driven for a few hundred mile to settle but still think it’s sitting too high (especially at the rear), any advice or pics of yours with similar set up please..View attachment 107153
Mine's similar but I don't have anything in the back. https://www.t6forum.com/threads/con...he-last-tsi-my-build-thread.22743/post-323085 I expect it to drop more at the back as I load it up with seats and furniture

Are they “soft (1) or hard (2)” rated springs on the back? Depending what you have in the rear, it may sit higher on the (2) rated.
What part numbers/markings due the springs have?

The -4 kit is the heavy rated springs front and rear. Rated front - over 1501Kg and rear over 1561Kg. Do you have a full conversation?
Steve may recommend spacers to help level it up for you.

Cheers wills, no nothing in the back yet, going for a Caravelle conversion when I can find a reasonably priced set up!

Back