3D printed parts/accessories - STL files wanted

Qnapper

HODOPHILE
VIP Member
T6 Guru
At 65yrs old, I thought a new hobby needed, so bought a 3D printer. Arrives next week, and after I get the "hang" of it would like some T6 parts or accessories. I know if I surf the www I can no doubt find them, but wondered if any members had any they would share or point me towards them. I will not be selling parts or anything like that, just want to get a head start.

Thanks for reading.

At 65yrs old, I thought a new hobby needed, so bought a 3D printer. Arrives next week, and after I get the "hang" of it would like some T6 parts or accessories. I know if I surf the www I can no doubt find them, but wondered if any members had any they would share or point me towards them. I will not be selling parts or anything like that, just want to get a head start.

Thanks for reading.
Hi mate which printer have you bought.

Thingiverse is useful for things like this. Unfortunately I can't share any STL files as they'll all products we sell.

My advise though is if it's for the van don't use PLA filament as it will delaminate over time. Try PETG from the like of ERYONE or a known manufacturer you'll get less issues and the plastic is both stable and recyclable.

Cheers
Chris

Chris, bought (arrives this week I hope) a Prusa Mini+ as gets great write-ups. At the moment surfing the likes of Thingiverse etc for bits to print, so thank you for recommendations. I fully understand you not sharing, as you have a business to run. I will order some PETG this week to play with. Given time, I'm sure I will learn enough to design some parts.

Hi all, has anyone got any 3d printer stl files of the little trays that can be made for the little hole next to the cigarette lighter, the main whole in the dash above the glove box and also the glasses holder at the top cubby hole.? As I would like little trays for these, I have downloaded some from the internet that supposed to have fitted, however when they were printed they were no way near the correct size, these were what they were supposed to look like. But definitely didn’t when they were printed!

IMG_0505.png

IMG_0504.png

IMG_0503.png

IMG_0501.png

Hi all, has anyone got any 3d printer stl files of the little trays that can be made for the little hole next to the cigarette lighter, the main whole in the dash above the glove box and also the glasses holder at the top cubby hole.? As I would like little trays for these, I have downloaded some from the internet that supposed to have fitted, however when they were printed they were no way near the correct size, these were what they were supposed to look like. But definitely didn’t when they were printed!
The centre one looks like the one I printed and it fits fine.

I saw a video with this part to adapt the seat back for a heater outlet. I cant find it anywhere. Has anyone seen it or if its not avaialble anywhere know if it would be easy to get someone to 3d print it?

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 13.33.47.png

That video is from Eberspacher UK - have you contacted them.

Pete

Evening

Just bought a 3D printer, I have solid works as well, and wondered if anyone would share some stl files for various bits and bobs that I could print some stuff for the van.
Cup holders ,
Speaker pods
Grill badges
Wing badges etc

Also have access to a cnc machine and fancied doing my own kitchen units so if anyone has any files for this type of stuff or ply lining panels etc I would be most greatful, for my own use, I’d want to tweak them anyway and I’ll throw some beer tokens your way

Are you wanting these just for personal use or are you looking to set up a side hustle and offer products to forum members?

Are you wanting these just for personal use or are you looking to set up a side hustle and offer products to forum members?
Personal use, however I’d happily supply parts at cost to members . I’m too busy for any side hustles though

Reactions: Bav
I know at one point @CJW was looking to offload the production of his excellent custom grill badges...

TBH, I suspect there'd be a bigger demand on here for "bits" if you were making a reasonable margin rather than providing at cost - that way the good folks on here wouldn't feel like they were taking advantage.

Back