For Sale 3D Printed Webasto Controller Knob

T6Jay

VIP Member
T6 Guru
3D Printed Webasto Contoller Knob with central pushbutton. Like this one;

1637859759034.png

See this thread; Found - 3D printed Webasto controller knob

This is NOT my design, you can print your own if you wish, the STL files are here;

It's licenced as 'Creative Commons - Attribution'. Which I understand to mean anyone is free to make and sell these, so long as credit is given to the designer, in this case his thingiverse link is here;
Thingiverse - Digital Designs for Physical Objects and their username is 'effixe'

EDIT: The designer recommends "You just need a tiny drop of silicone to glue it to the panel."

The price is £12* posted

This covers;
£2 for P&P
£8 for a large G&T for me, essential after an average 3D printing session :)
£2 which I will tip the designer for each one sold

* please add paypal fees to this, or use 'friends & family' which is free (but offers less protection for the buyer).

Here’s a finished one:

4758731F-07DA-4A74-8B93-F5E1BE86F477.jpeg

D3E539DE-6AD9-474F-B40A-22703BA60FBF.jpeg

Last edited:
This is super! Love the G&T factor - absolutely appropriate! Well done helping members out of a bind.

3D Printed Webasto Contoller Knob with central pushbutton. Like this one;

View attachment 137594

See this thread; Found - 3D printed Webasto controller knob

This is NOT my design, you can print your own if you wish, the STL files are here;

It's licenced as 'Creative Commons - Attribution'. Which I understand to mean anyone is free to make and sell these, so long as credit is given to the designer, in this case his thingiverse link is here;
Thingiverse - Digital Designs for Physical Objects and their username is 'effixe'

The price is £12* posted

This covers;
£2 for P&P
£8 for a large G&T for me, essential after an average 3D printing session :)
£2 which I will tip the designer for each one sold

* please add paypal fees to this, or use 'friends & family' which is free (but offers less protection for the buyer).

Here’s a finished one:

View attachment 137603

View attachment 137604
Yes yes yes please. Who do I PayPal please?

Are you still able to supply these Jay? Lost my original last week unfortunately. :(

Yes I have a couple already printed.

You lost the original one and the printed one?

Is there some design change that could stop this happening?

Yes I have a couple already printed.

You lost the original one and the printed one?

Is there some design change that could stop this happening?
No, haven't had a printed one yet! I lost the Webasto original button. How can I order?

Back