2nd battery under driver seat useful ?

C4S

T6 Pro
All, I specced my van with a few extras when I ordered it. One of them was a 2nd battery under the drivers seat, I am intending on using the van as a camper at a later date but for now it’s primary use is for work and a day van.

At present nothing is running off this 2nd aux battery but I’d like to utilise it. Plug in my 12V fridge, and add a few USB charger ports.

I was thinking there must be a panel made up somewhere for this type of application or at least a point to tap into. So in short… I’m relatively clueless as to what I need to do in order to get the use out of the 2nd battery ?
It seemed like a good idea at the time but at present it’s just sat there not being used ?

Has anyone got any pointers as to best utilise its power ?

Thansk

A few ideas

12v Feeds:-

Reactions: C4S
If your van is a T6.1, I expect both your upper and lower cab 12v sockets will be powered from the factory 2nd battery.

Reactions: C4S
Dell, many thanks !

Wow….. had a good hour looking at that, and absolutely amazed at the technical know how and info there, I made the mistake of searching using the word Aux and battery so had literally everything coming up was how to fit that under the passenger seat,

So thanks again and from that I feel confident in adding a couple of USB’s and Anderson socket !

Thanks

More good stuff here .....

Back