255/55/18 falken wild peaks

Waynet

Sincere apologies if this has already been covered but I have searched unsuccessfully( honestly)
Just had a set of falken wildpeaks fitted to Black Rhino Overlands. Garage recommended 40 psi all round- can anyone confirm
As I don’t carry any load at the moment and thought this may be a bit much at the rear.
Thanks in advance.EC6500F4-7B2D-42A9-B343-88CD28B6A4BE.jpeg72751256-18E1-4A8A-AC29-5E81B16B9D73.jpeg

How do you find those tyres? What width and size are they? Any loss in gearing? Can’t make my mind up between those or grabbers and the size needed. T5 semi converted to camper.

Hi
They are 255/55/R18109H. Not too noisy and now I have found the ideal pressures are very smooth. Speedometer reads 68mph at a real 70 mph. I chose these over grabbers as I preferred the look :)

Ok thanks. I’m still unsure whether to go for a thinner profile like the 235 or not bit good to know your happy.

Is it me or does the grabber grip look more road like and closer together than the wild peaks? Have you got any spacers on that?

Anyone know what tire size will fill the arches best on 17” rims?
I’m getting the wild peaks as well, they look lovely on and every review I’ve read says they out perform bfg’s in every way

Back