For Sale Falken Wildpeak 255/55 R18 109H

Orchardapple

VIP Member
Hello! I have 4 x Falken Wildpeak 255/55 R18 109H tyres available. I bought them through Stitches and Steel around two years ago however only drove on them for around 500 miles.

The tyres are in excellent condition as you’d expect and have been stored in a dry garage while off the van. They look like they’ve been manufactured on week 33 of 2019.

Looking online I think £200 is a reasonable asking price for these considering their condition and age. I’m in Glasgow but would consider travelling or meeting somewhere for the right price.

Give me a shout with any questions. I’ll try and add pictures later in the week. Cheers.

Still keen to move these tyres on if anyone is interested.

I would also consider serious offers for the wheels. They are Stitches + Steel “The Steel” and had only been on my previous van for around 500 miles. They are as good as new and balanced with the current tyres on.

They look great on the van and I’m only getting rid of them because they’re a bit too much for the majority of my journeys which are on the road.

A202704F-9E1A-4794-9575-9CBC8F6BCDCD.jpeg

What's the price for the job lot?
Is that standard suspension ?
I’d be looking for around £850 for the lot to be honest. I’m not eager to get rid of the wheels so not pricing them to sell. Happy to negotiate on the tyres alone though if you’re interested.

That’s them on standard suspension. They did rub a smidge on full lock but definitely ironed out the bumps in the road.

Back