Found 19" Banded RR's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
Round and round we go from point A, right round to point A (only those that know me well, will know what that means)

Aaaanyway... I'm getting that itch to go back onto 19s and no matter how much I try and find a replacement I actually like, the pull is constantly towards another set of banded Range Rovers.

Who's running a set that fancies doing a deal on some Banded Amaroks? Or wants to sell up? Baring in mind that Duchy will always build me brand new for reasonable money, I want them mint, so I'm factoring refurb costs, I want them Chrome, so factoring in refurb costs, and you most likely won't have the right tyres I need, so factoring in tyre replacement costs.

Reading that back, it almost seems new is my only option, but I thought I'd ask on here, incase someone fancies moving from 19s to 18s and doing a deal on my current Amaroks, which are mint, slightly rarer 8.5 and 9.5 staggered (most opt for 8.5 and 9s) The only difference being my rears are much deeper. My Amaroks are running Goodyear Vector 4s 235/45/18 all round and these have done less than 2000 miles, so again mint. I don't need centre caps and my centre caps aren't included, and I'm not against keeping my Amaroks and just buying a used set of 19s if anyone fancies selling a set, but keeping several sets of wheels in my garage is not my preference.

Everyone is probably familiar with my van, but just incase you want to see how the Amaroks look.

20210212_093833.jpg

morning Mr @Tourershine,
I love the anticipation of reading your posts in this (for sale) thread, you never quite know what your gonna say!
and true to form, you've surprised me again! :cool:

i can't help you with the wheels personally BUT, and these probably won't be what you're after and maybe too far afield, I did see these on Marketplace...

there's definitely a wheel rotation/hire business to be set up here.
- bit like the super rich folk do with their cars.

morning Mr @Tourershine,
I love the anticipation of reading your posts in this (for sale) thread, you never quite know what your gonna say!
and true to form, you've surprised me again! :cool:

i can't help you with the wheels personally BUT, and these probably won't be what you're after and maybe too far afield, I did see these on Marketplace...

Thanks mate, I spotted them a while ago, but this is the problem, they are the wrong colour, and tyres are no good to me, plus moving them from one side of the UK to the other.
Factoring all that, I can buy new ones and have them shipped to my door from Duchy.

This is always going to be a mission, because people value their steels quite high and I get a decent rate off Duchy being as I send him so much work.

Thanks mate, I spotted them a while ago, but this is the problem, they are the wrong colour, and tyres are no good to me, plus moving them from one side of the UK to the other.
Factoring all that, I can buy new ones and have them shipped to my door from Duchy.

This is always going to be a mission, because people value their steels quite high and I get a decent rate off Duchy being as I send him so much work.

aye no problem, figured that would be the case. worth flagging though just incase.
looking forward to seeing seeing what you get.

Round and round we go from point A, right round to point A (only those that know me well, will know what that means)

Aaaanyway... I'm getting that itch to go back onto 19s and no matter how much I try and find a replacement I actually like, the pull is constantly towards another set of banded Range Rovers.

Who's running a set that fancies doing a deal on some Banded Amaroks? Or wants to sell up? Baring in mind that Duchy will always build me brand new for reasonable money, I want them mint, so I'm factoring refurb costs, I want them Chrome, so factoring in refurb costs, and you most likely won't have the right tyres I need, so factoring in tyre replacement costs.

Reading that back, it almost seems new is my only option, but I thought I'd ask on here, incase someone fancies moving from 19s to 18s and doing a deal on my current Amaroks, which are mint, slightly rarer 8.5 and 9.5 staggered (most opt for 8.5 and 9s) The only difference being my rears are much deeper. My Amaroks are running Goodyear Vector 4s 235/45/18 all round and these have done less than 2000 miles, so again mint. I don't need centre caps and my centre caps aren't included, and I'm not against keeping my Amaroks and just buying a used set of 19s if anyone fancies selling a set, but keeping several sets of wheels in my garage is not my preference.

Everyone is probably familiar with my van, but just incase you want to see how the Amaroks look.

View attachment 104142
If I were you I'd build a "wheel shed" in the garden, sell it to your wife as a potting shed but only you will know its real purpose. That way you'll be able to keep a stock of different wheels and tyre set ups for every time the wind changes direction. :thumbsup:

Paintworx loughborough were selling some on insta a few weeks back, if that's any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back