Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
Another set of my Banded Amaroks are up for sale. Genuine reason for sale: I've got a different set of winter wheels on the way.

These are my usual 8.5 and 9.5" Duchy wheels in Chrome, fitted with my favourite tyre, the latest Generation 3 Goodyear Vector 4 season, which I use as my winter tyres, but great all year round.
Front 225/45/18 Rear 235/45/18

The wheels are literally 6 weeks old and in mint condition, along with the tyres that have done about 600 miles.

Collection from Leicestershire unless I'm coming near you for work, in which case I could help with delivery.

£1100

20211012_065344.jpg
20211011_153119.jpg

Last edited:
These wheels are still for sale.

I've reduced them by £200 to £1100 and removed the centre caps from the deal.

I've got my new wheels arriving next week and if these aren't gone, they will need to be stored in a shed which might potentially ruin them over winter, so I'd rather not, hence the price reduction.

I guarantee you won't get a set of new Banded Amaroks with premium Goodyear all season snow rated tyres for this kind of money, but I'd sooner loose a bit of money, than stick them in a cold damp shed over the winter.

Only stipulation is I need them moved in the next couple of weeks.

I will write an add for my Amarok Cantera alloys tomorrow when I can take some photos.
if they sell in time I will be in touch.

@Tourershine are these suitable for a t6 Caravelle? In silver? If I bought them I would want the centre caps, I’m willing to meet part way half way if that would work

Anyone have any images or info on what they’d be like on a T6 Caravelle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back