Sold Brand new Banded Amaroks. £1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
I have a brand new set of 18" Banded Amaroks that are currently at the powder coaters being done in my usual Chrome, same as below.

I purchased these last week, freshly banded in my usual 8.5" and 9.5" rears. They were banded using brand new Amarok steels, so literally haven't even had tyres mounted yet.
Why am I selling them so quickly? Simple reason, I wanted a set of banded GPs and these came up and I just couldn't resist, but after thinking about it, I don't think I want to go back down this road again. (those that don't know me, these will be my 5th set)

I'm not desperate to sell them, but I will let them go for exactly what they owe me, which will be £1000 by the time they've been powder coated. Yes, this is expensive for these wheels, but due to the fact the steels have increased to around £500 a set (if you can find anyone with stock) Plus the fact the Duchy no longer does Banded wheels, meaning the remaining Companies have also increased their prices, this will be the average price for a set of these new and finished now.

I can get them shipped for an extra £35 if needed, but I won't let these go for any less than the asking price. (I'd sooner keep them)

My powder coaters said they should be back with me by the end of the week.

They should look exactly the same as this:

20201118_102723.jpg

Caps not included.
Collection from Leicestershire if you don't want to have them shipped.

Banded steel wheels down in Devon. I went with these guys because they were mentioned loads on different forums and they are pretty much the same quality as Duchys from what I can see.
aaaah yes, have been looking at them...
thanks Paul :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back