Sold 17" Design Steel Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

kombisnaps

T6.1 Kombi
VIP Member
T6 Pro
EDIT - Tyres left on as bonus, I would replace them! Can be collected from today.

Hi all

Got 4 x steelies for sale as need to free up space.

Generally good condition - few scuffs and some very minimal wear. Good for winter wheels / spares.

There'll be tyres left on them - however a couple have damage and I would replace the lot.

Looking for £145.00.

Collection from E17 area London. :)

IMG_3796.JPG

IMG_3797.JPG

IMG_3798.JPG

IMG_3799.JPG

IMG_3800.JPG

Last edited:
Bumpy for the weekend

Can also ship these using Paisley Freight for £50 including VAT. :) still open to offers

Hi, would you do 150 couriered? I’m in Lincolnshire.

Cheers
I could do £170 couriered probably. But I need to purchase a load of bubblewrap / cardboard for paisley freight if shipping which'll cost a bit and need to cover it.

Edit - or would be happy to meet halfway somewhere? Probs an hour drive for each of us - would just wanna cover diesel

Hi,

That’ll work. If you want to double check your freight costs, I’m at LN8 3TS.

Hi,

That’ll work. If you want to double check your freight costs, I’m at LN8 3TS.

Will do. If it's a bit spenny with materials etc, I'm happy to meet at Peterborough services as well for like £160.00 = would probs cost me £30 in fuel, so less than paisley!

Let me know.

Bump - will take £110.00 plus diesel money to deliver to anywhere within an hour of E17, or will take £45 per wheel sold as single spares.

Bump - will take £110.00 plus diesel money to deliver to anywhere within an hour of E17, or will take £45 per wheel sold as single sparesu

Bump - will take £110.00 plus diesel money to deliver to anywhere within an hour of E17
Within an hour limits you to the A406.. :oops:

You could try FADS

will take £45 per wheel sold as single spares
This is a good shout - they seem to do well as spares.

The last few wheels I’ve sent haven’t had bubble-wrap or card - I have just wrapped them in that industrial clingfilm. Individually you’re looking at around £18 postage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back