Sold 17” Design Steel Individuals for spares etc. £40/each | 3 left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kombisnaps

T6.1 Kombi
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Okay so not sold as a set and really need to free up some space- so looking to sell individual steels if anyone wants them.

Pretty good condition and have continental rubber with minimum of 6mm tread. Some have sidewall damage but nothing super deep.

Looking for £45.00 each plus shipping if required.

17/215/60 on the tyres. Ta

Cheers

IMG_3799.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: JOG
To save readers squinting, these are R17 215/60’s - a great wheel as a spare, especially for those who have upgraded to “big brakes”

GLWS

To save readers squinting, these are R17 215/60’s - a great wheel as a spare, especially for those who have upgraded to “big brakes”

GLWS
oooops - thanks for that! tired brain and completely forgot to put bloody details

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
I’m based in Nottingham. Any idea on shipping. Thanks.
Hiya mate
I’ve been sending via Shiply as the couriers are pretty chill and you don’t have to put loads of packaging on.but is like 40 quid.

Maybe like £25 with DPD ?

I quite fancy one of these wheels. Been looking at couriers and they are looking for bubble wrap and inside a cardboard box. Is that possible from your end?

I quite fancy one of these wheels. Been looking at couriers and they are looking for bubble wrap and inside a cardboard box. Is that possible from your end?
I just sent one up to Warrington via a courier through Shiply

No packaging needed. Was £51 including insurance to ship it and arrived as it left.

Have also looked at DPD but they don’t say anything about it needing to be in a box. I’d probably just put loads of bubble wrap on it with them.

DM me if you fancy to chat through a plan if ya want :)

Sorry mate, been busy with work. I'll grab one off you after work or on the weekend, if thats alright?. I'll dm you my number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back