Sold 17" Banded Steel Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6180

T6 Legend
I'll have set of 17" banded Steels up for sale shortly.

Now before I decide on getting them powder coated I thought I'd offer them and the buyer can select the colour of their choice

These steels will be banded by Duchy Banded Steels, who is excellent

Width will be 9" front 9.5" rear

Total price will be £550 for standard colour or may rise if the buyer selects a more a custom colour

Maybe open to swap

Here is a picture of a set in Chrome powder coat
received_525948938244995.jpeg

Ok as there is a lack of interest on here I'll pop them on Instagram and FB and they'll be going silver

But I have the 16s for the monster tyres, which I'm still looking into at the mo so this would be a summer set for different tyres (pirelli scorpion) and only for the hell of it... :eek:

But I have the 16s for the monster tyres, which I'm still looking into at the mo so this would be a summer set for different tyres (pirelli scorpion) and only for the hell of it... :eek:

Be quick, they are with Jamie as we speak, and likely to be powdered at some point.

Being done so I need to know this morning mate if you want them or there going chrome

Do the standard 17" tyres fit on these without stretching or would one need to buy new tyres?

I'm not sure as I've never fitted a set, are you referring to 215/60/17s

you could try willtheyfit.com

Currently on 255/55\17

Wondering what Davenport width is as a comparison. Love the look of those steels.

These look lovely; would love a set but sadly not in a buying position at the mo. Genuine question though - in both pics the outer rim looks to be of larger diameter than the inside rim, or is this just an optical illusion?

These look lovely; would love a set but sadly not in a buying position at the mo. Genuine question though - in both pics the outer rim looks to be of larger diameter than the inside rim, or is this just an optical illusion?

I'm not sure how long a tyre would stay inflated, let alone actually allow air into it, if that was the situation mate. Same diameter top and bottom :)

Well, yeah, appreciate it's a daft question that I probably should have rephrased, as i'm well aware there are gonna be some serious issues if it were the case, but they definitely look bigger on the outer rim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back