Work van Wednesday

Tourershiner, love your wheels! What are they? Might have to copy!

They are special versions that are only available as a single one off set, that no one else sells, and if they did sell them, they'd be millions of pounds, and they drive awful, and the paint is peeling off them, plus the tyres fall off daily, and they are square.

Sorry

They are special versions that are only available as a single one off set, that no one else sells, and if they did sell them, they'd be millions of pounds, and they drive awful, and the paint is peeling off them, plus the tyres fall off daily, and they are square.

Sorry

Definitely getting some if they're that good !

Sacralidge

My tip won't let a commercial on site without a permit that I have to apply for. I wonder if its different in a Kombi..

I paid £93 for the privilidge!

What I did find out is my van weighs 2080kg’s with two people in.

It also drives better with 460kg in back lol

It also drives better with 460kg in back lol

I've always said they need weight in to make them drive better. Mine now has everything back inside after all the woodwork last weekend, and it drives so much more balanced.

Its a joke, but the guy was getting suspicious at the regular tip after 2 runs lol

£90 for over a tonne is fine by me
Ahhh I didn’t realise you did a couple of runs to the top. I thought it was 93 for what was just in the pic. What you paid for over a tonne is actually really good since I pay £120 at my local commercial site. :cry:

Trouble is that if I went 3 times at £93 its then very expensive per tonne. All the items were bulky and so really hard to load van fully each time.

In Manchester it appears they are not too bad but in Warrington I was told I was not allowed in the normal tip as I'm not from Warrington - Annoying thing is there was a car with Polish plates dumping his waste at the time.

Trouble is that if I went 3 times at £93 its then very expensive per tonne. All the items were bulky and so really hard to load van fully each time.

In Manchester it appears they are not too bad but in Warrington I was told I was not allowed in the normal tip as I'm not from Warrington - Annoying thing is there was a car with Polish plates dumping his waste at the time.
A lot of sites now ask where the waste has come from geographically. I’ve been to a couple that get funny with me if I’ve brought waste in from a different county. Landfill is at its limits now and they’re putting the waste transfer sites under pressure.

Back