Work van Wednesday

Screw hole covers fitted and that awful splitter removed.

With the dirty wheels and lack of depth at the front she's looking proper commercial!

IMG_20171025_091830.jpg

IMG_20171025_091856.jpg

Should’ve put your van on the stand, or, wrapped the purple Ferrari the same as the van. Now that would have been a great finishing touch.

Picked up a couple of RAC ratchet straps from B&M stores today, really good quality.

Came in really handy holding the microfiber brush I bought for cleaning the van roof too.

Going to leave them attached there for when I need them

IMG_20171102_141457.jpg

it doesnt look that dirty tbh

You would hate my van at the moment, been 4 weeks since washed due to bad weather.

That's the problem with having a pop top every man and his dog can see when it's up:( I never wash my work van roof

I'm trying to transfer my tools and equipment from my old van so it's full of bags and boxes just thrown in. Not happy.

The old T6 doesn't look too out of place surrounded by helicopters at todays job.

Just gutted the way into the airfield was a cruddy track that got the van mucked up. I don't suppose the helicopters and planes have that problem.. or potholes.. or moron drivers..

vanheli.jpg

Last edited:
My best mate has a jellycopter and i get him to hover over my van to dry it if i can't be bothered to get the chamois out! lol.

Back