Wolfrace Wolfsberg 20s

Yep and have a set going for grabs

20200808_080506.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Ordered the Wolfrace Wolfsburg in 20" Gloss Black, has anyone got any images of their vans with them on?

Anyone got a picture of these wheels on the van? I've searched all over here but can't seem to find any images. If they are gloss black wheels on a black van with standard suspension then that would be perfect :think smile bounce: I had the Assassins on order but they are not available so being offered these now!

I could show you the 4 I have boxed up in the garage, awaiting the arrival of my T6.1 ( should it ever to be built ) but I don't think it would be of much use to you. I've gone for Matt Black , on a Starlight blue van, hopefully with black side bars and hopefully black roof rails, and a black splitter. Should look ok if it ever comes. 9 months and counting.

Actually, now that I think about it, Vanstyle seem to have pictures of most of the wheels they sell on their vans.

I could show you the 4 I have boxed up in the garage, awaiting the arrival of my T6.1 ( should it ever to be built ) but I don't think it would be of much use to you. I've gone for Matt Black , on a Starlight blue van, hopefully with black side bars and hopefully black roof rails, and a black splitter. Should look ok if it ever comes. 9 months and counting.
Oh dear! 9 months is a long time to wait:(

Nine months and no sign of a build date. I'd be surprised if I see it this year.

Nine months and no sign of a build date. I'd be surprised if I see it this year.
I very nearly ordered a new one in March but was put off by the wait time in the end, my mate has just sold his 6.1 back to VW for more than he paid for it a year ago and it has 24,000 mile on it! it's on the forecourt for just 2k more than they gave him for it, Crazy but they just need the vans I suppose...

Back