It depends on current stock levels. Currently the black and polar silver don’t need spigots, but the metal grey does.
They all say guaranteed to fit because they supply the spigot rings, if required.
A month ago it was the black that needed spigots rings.
The spec definitely changes, so you need to be careful to check what you are actually ordering when ordering direct.

Watching this thread with interest. I’m looking at changing up from the factory 16’s to the 18 inch Wolfrace X10X’s as well, my preference being the Polar Silver option.
If anyone has some good side on photos of them on an indium grey T6, it would be very much appreciated.
Cheers, Rick.

Last edited:
Watching this thread with interest. I’m looking at changing up from the factory 16’s to the 18 inch Wolfrace X10X’s as well, my preference being the Polar Silver option.
If anyone has some good side on photos of them on an indium grey T6, it would be very much appreciated.
Cheers, Rick.
1707381822398.png

I found this pic on google, its from Wheelbase alloys flikr account, I've dropped them an email to ask what the colour is so will update when I have an answer, either polar silver or gunmetal.

On the vanstyle pics the gun metal really pops whereas the silver look quite dull. But I'm worried (I have indium grey too and looking at these alloys) that the gunmetal will be too dark and clash with the indium grey. They look good in this image though in my opinion!

Cheers, Rick.
more here:

Cheers for that link David. Some good pics on there, thank you. The van looks good with the X10`s, sets off the colour nicely. I would guess they are the Polar Silver option.

I agree with what you say about the Gunmetal / Polar Silver choices, I too think the Gunmetal would be a tad to dark whilst the Polar Silver would set it off well, especially if you have the chrome side bars like mine.

IMG_7693.jpg

Last edited:
As an add on, I just checked the Wolfrace website and the discount code mentioned by chippy1970, 2023v, still works!

Looking on Rimstyle website for prices to include tyres, and if you wanted to include the tyre package, the sizes offered, for 18" rims, are all 235/50/18. Would 255/45/18 also fit ok though?

I looked at the Wheelbasealloys website for some sort of comparison and they do not offer a tyre package for these although I was sure they did.

As an add on, I just checked the Wolfrace website and the discount code mentioned by chippy1970, 2023v, still works!

Looking on Rimstyle website for prices to include tyres, and if you wanted to include the tyre package, the sizes offered, for 18" rims, are all 235/50/18. Would 255/45/18 also fit ok though?

I looked at the Wheelbasealloys website for some sort of comparison and they do not offer a tyre package for these although I was sure they did.
I'm still looking for tyres for mine , on wolfrace site they offer 255/45 R18 as a tyre package and it states on several sites 255 is the max an 8.5j wheel will take.

I was going 245 just incase but then that's only 100 load rating the 255 is 103 nearer to the sticker on my door shut.

Decisions decisions lol

Hi @Chippy1970 did the wheels fit without spigot rings after all? I'm thinking about the polar silver ones, was the offset 50, and any chance of some photos and one last thing are you running any spacers with them? Many thanks, Sean.

Hi @Chippy1970 did the wheels fit without spigot rings after all? I'm thinking about the polar silver ones, was the offset 50, and any chance of some photos and one last thing are you running any spacers with them? Many thanks, Sean.
Hi the wheels fitted straight on as they come. I've since had it lowered and it looks fine without spacers. The mechanic said I possibly could add spacers but it looks fine as is.1000012453.jpg

Back