Wire connection

Kips

VIP Member
T6 Pro
A quick bit of advice please.

Wanting to fit some LED lights, USB sockets etc. What connectors do you guys use? Standard spade connectors, butt connectors, solder and heat shrink?

I’ve got loads of WAGO connectors knocking about that I use for work, these would obviously be a lot quicker to install. Just wondering If anyone else has used them in this application before I set off

cheers

When tapping into existing wiring I like the posi-tap connectors. Travelling lite sell them

A quick bit of advice please.

Wanting to fit some LED lights, USB sockets etc. What connectors do you guys use? Standard spade connectors, butt connectors, solder and heat shrink?

I’ve got loads of WAGO connectors knocking about that I use for work, these would obviously be a lot quicker to install. Just wondering If anyone else has used them in this application before I set off

cheers
I don't see why you couldn't use wago's, my only concern would be the rattling behind panels but as long as the wiring was f***ed that shouldn't happen. I use a combination of automotive crimp terminals, soldering and tessa tape.

Back