Help Please - Do you have a tailgate with dark limo tint glass?

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I am trying to find a van with a dark limo tint OEM window. With a wiper and heated element?

I need to use a reg number or vin of a van that has one of these windows in the tailgate.

If you wouldn't mind could I use yours (pm me the reg or vin)? Thanks in advance.

Ahh ok, I took is as you needed OEM glass as in the glass not installed after it left the factory....you mean factory ordered with a limo tint?
Why not tint afterwards? Any tint place can measure the tint intensity what you have now and match it.
Basically I have a factory supplied tailgate, wiper and heated element with a limo tint added by me.

Ahh ok, I took is as you needed OEM glass as in the glass not installed after it left the factory....you mean factory ordered with a limo tint?
Why not tint afterwards? Any tint place can measure the tint intensity what you have now and match it.
Basically I have a factory supplied tailgate, wiper and heated element with a limo tint added by me.
I had my tailgate window tinted. But it had a crease in so they had to remove it. Taking off the creases tint pulled off parts of the heating element. So the window has to be replaced. I thought I might as well get a factory dark tint rather than fit a film on the new one.

Mine has the factory tint. I assume they are all the same, but parked next to a Kombi, mine looks lighter due to my Velle being fully glazed, therefore being see through. When you look through the window of a Kombi, because it's dark inside, the glass appears darker.

Mine has the factory tint. I assume they are all the same, but parked next to a Kombi, mine looks lighter due to my Velle being fully glazed, therefore being see through. When you look through the window of a Kombi, because it's dark inside, the glass appears darker.
They are not all the same.

Back