Window fitting to a lined panel van

one of these fitted onto the door after fitting your windows will pretty much cover up most of the sins you commit during fitting ;)
Just the same as in a house, the coving and skirting more often than not covers up all sorts :slow rofl:
Yeah prob would do the job but again got to try and match up same colour carpet then really but gonna have to try and figure something out

Yeah prob would do the job but again got to try and match up same colour carpet then really but gonna have to try and figure something out
If you had your carpet from Harrisons trim supplies or similar you will probably find it matches as Van Shades use them

If you had your carpet from Harrisons trim supplies or similar you will probably find it matches as Van Shades use them
I had someone do it down south will have to see if he knows what colour it was maybe, and you tackled your van yet :)

Awesome bet that was abit worrying when cutting

wouldn’t mind seeing how easy it is to do your windows as you’re also carpeted and panelled out aren’t you, and are you a tradesman or not
To be honest it was straight forward enough as a first attempt just measure plenty and cut in the right place.
Technically I'm former motor trade and my brother is still in the trade. I stand by on thing for most of the work. if you take enough time you can achieve a decent result.
I'll be grabbing a load of images Sunday when I cut out and bond the windows in.
The rest of the trimming will get finished up when I get the Vanshades order in a few weeks time.

I had someone do it down south will have to see if he knows what colour it was maybe, and you tackled your van yet :)
actually if it helps I have a sample card with several of the colours on it at home.

To be honest it was straight forward enough as a first attempt just measure plenty and cut in the right place.
Technically I'm former motor trade and my brother is still in the trade. I stand by on thing for most of the work. if you take enough time you can achieve a decent result.
I'll be grabbing a load of images Sunday when I cut out and bond the windows in.
The rest of the trimming will get finished up when I get the Vanshades order in a few weeks time.
Ah right you’re doing the vanshades then and just been looking at them and look nice but mine is still going to be a work van so I wouldn’t want to damage them with me steps or anything as they’re not a cheap bit of kit

Yeah its difficult when you have to make a compromise on the van use its what i've done the last 2 years
Now its just a weekend / trips away use instead i can really do it out.

Yeah its difficult when you have to make a compromise on the van use its what i've done the last 2 years
Now its just a weekend / trips away use instead i can really do it out.
Yeah that is the trouble can’t really do too much as not really worth it and need a separate one for going away with really as makes life a lot easier and be nice not having to empty and clean out van before hand then doing same afterwards

Back